Hours & Admissions
WANUSKEWIN IS OPEN Wednesday – Sunday
To welcome you safely, we have many COVID protocols in place including:
– being a Mask Mandatory facility
– contact tracing forms to fill in on arrival
– increased cleaning schedules
– numerous hand sanitizing stations
– direction arrows and spacing inside the Visitor Centre
– suggested flow map on the trails
– capacities listed in each space
– socially distanced daily programs and tours
– and more
You can see our COVID-19 updates here:
Stay tuned for special programming on our Events Calendar
NO PETS PLEASE
*NO BIKES ALLOWED ON TRAILS*
See our DAILY PROGRAMS on the events page.
*Snowshoes available to borrow with admission! (limited number)
Come explore the snowy trails.
Call the main line 306-931-6767 ext 9 for more information
*please ensure you STAY ON TRAILS to protect the health of the valley*
Wanuskewin is a National Historic Site of Canada
dedicated to protecting the natural, historic, and cultural resources of the site.
JOIN THE HERD!
Become a Member of Wanuskewin and enjoy unprecedented access to one of Canada’s proposed UNESCO World Heritage Sites
See the Membership Page HERE
For more information on GROUP bookings and rates, click here