Hours & Admissions
Welcome to WANUSKEWIN!
In the Cree/ nêhiyawêwin language: ᐋᐧᓇᐢᑫᐃᐧᐣ / wânaskêwin means “being at peace with oneself”
OPEN 7 days a week!
9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
(STAT Holidays 10-5)
See HOURS below
Parking now in effect – $5 flat rate for the day
This contribution goes to support our growing Conservation Bison Herd,
and restore this land back to balance for the animals, grasslands, and spirit of the valley. Hiy Hiy
Stay tuned for special programming on our Events Calendar
NO PETS PLEASE (FULL SITE)
*NO BIKES ALLOWED ON WALKING TRAILS*
*NO DRONES ALLOWED ON SITE*
See our DAILY PROGRAMS on the events page.
Become a Member of Wanuskewin and enjoy unprecedented access to one of Canada’s proposed UNESCO World Heritage Sites
See the Membership Page HERE
– 20% Discount Wanuskewin Gift Shop (All locations)
– 20% Discount on Dakota Dunes Resort Hotel Rooms
– Exclusive special offers for Wanuskewin Gift Shop
– 15% Discount Wanuskewin Restaurant
– Unlimited General Admission
– Free Parking on site (parking tag provided)
Your admission goes towards our for-purpose charitable organization. This support fosters cultural programming, community events, and important cultural education that benefits our entire community.
For more information on GROUP bookings and rates, click here