Indigenous Artisan Market – Vendor Sign Up
September 25, 2021 9:30AM-5:00PM
Our Indigenous Artisan Markets are Back!
Starting September 25th, 2021 Wanuskewin is pleased to welcome artisans back to our new Paskwaw Round every month. The Indigenous Artisan Market showcases Indigenous Artists, Artisan, & Entrepreneurs in and around our community.
Monthly and Three-Month Artisan Memberships!
These artisan memberships are a new initiative for our vendors which includes your one (1) table rental, one (1) vendor lunch, and one (1) parking pass for the event days.
- Monthly $55.00 – Pick and choose which month works best for you. Choose this option for September 25th only.
- Three-Months $140.00 – In it for the long haul? Want to commit to three consecutive months? Choose this option for September 25th, October 16th, November 13th, and November 27th.
- Need more than one 6 foot table? Add an additional table for $20.00
If you are unable to complete your Membership purchase online, you are welcome to pay in person at Wanuskewin. Please see Visitor Services at Front Desk.
All memberships need to be purchase no later than September 24th, 11:30 PM. Memberships are non-refundable.
By completing your purchase, you acknowledge you have read and agree to the terms and conditions. These include but are not limited to:
- Follow all Wanuskewin COVID-19 Protocols
- Will not sell or offer samples of food and/or beverages
- Will not sell any items relating or invoking images of alcohol, marijuana, and illegal drugs
For more information, contact Honey Constant, Community Coordinator
Be advised that Artisans with Indigenous (First Nations, Inuit, or Metis) ancestry will be given preference.