We strive to use local and fresh ingredients in all of our dishes. Our menu reflects a mix of traditional Indigenous cuisine infused with a contemporary style.
In House Dining:
Click to view Restaurant Menu
Wanuskewin follows the strictest COVID-19 procedures for in house dining, to ensure the safety of our guests and our staff. We welcome you to join us on your next visit to Wanuskewin!
Monday & Tuesday – CLOSED
Wednesday: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday: 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Stat Holidays: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Wanuskewin’s Restaurant welcomes you safely to enjoy food inspired by the land, with updated protocols:
- masks mandatory in Visitor Centre and Restaurant
- contact tracing forms to fill in on arrival
- maximum capacity and seating time
- patio availability for outdoor dining (weather pending)
- regular sanitization of spaces
- weekly specials, and changing menu – our menu changes frequently to allow for creative use of seasonal ingredients.
We offer bison and plant-based burgers, bison and vegan soups, daily fresh baked bannock, and fresh baking along with our signature Bison Blend Coffee.
*Limited seating available in restaurant and patio. All items available for takeaway!*
Take-Away /Delivery options: