Monday – Sunday: 9:30AM – 5:00PM
Statutory holidays: 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Christmas holiday hours may vary. Please check our Event Calendar for site closures.
Know Before You Go
- With the exception of certified service dogs, we kindly ask that you leave your pets at home.
- No bikes allowed on Wanuskewin’s walking trails.
- No drones allowed on site.
|2023 Admission Rates|
must present valid student ID
Up to 6 family members
Parking is available on site for a flat day rate of $5.00. Payment is by credit card or through the Honk Mobile app.
Your money makes a difference. Admission and parking fees are reinvested into the park, supporting educational programming, community events, grassland restoration, our conservation Bison herd, and cultural experiences that celebrate the history and spirit of this land. Hiy hiy!
Group rates are available for large bookings. Contact us for more information.
Join the Herd
Become a member and enjoy unlimited access to the park.
With your membership, you’ll enjoy:
- 20% discount at the Wanuskewin gift shop locations (plus exclusive offers)
- 20% discount on all Dakota Dunes Resort Hotel room bookings
- 15% discount at our on-site restaurant
- Unlimited general admission
- Free parking (parking tag provided)