Steps away from the Wanuskewin Visitor Centre you’ll find more than 6 kms of trails, leading you through a storied landscape of thousands of years of history.
- Trail of Discovery | 0.8 km | 30 minutes |
- Path of the People | 2.1 km | 60 minutes |
- Circle of Harmony | 1.3 km | 35 minutes |
- Trail of the Bison | 1.6km | 35 minutes |
- Bison Viewing Trail | 0.4 km | 15 minutes |
- Meewasin Trail | Wanuskewin Heritage Park is located along the Meewasin Trail, a trail system of more than 105 km that runs through and around the City of Saskatoon |
NO BIKES allowed on any of the walking trails in the valley
NO PETS (FULL SITE)
To preserve the history and beauty of our trails, we kindly ask that you respect the following site wide policies:
- With the exception of service dogs, no pets allowed.
- No bikes allowed on Wanuskewin’s walking trails.
- No drones allowed on site.
Whether you choose a self-guided nature walk or book a tour with one of our experienced interpretive guides, you’ll see and feel the spirit of the Valley.
For guests visiting during the winter months, your cost of admission includes the use of our complimentary snowshoes—a fun and unique way to experience a cultural gathering place.