1 May - 30 Jun
Join an interpreter for one of our daily Public Programs May & June!
(To book your group in for scheduled guided programming, or for more information on our programs, visit here)
DAILY Drop-In Programs – open 7 days a week!
*PROGRAMS ADJUSTED FOR WEATHER (Wind, Rain)*
Monday – Friday (open 9:30-5)
• Self Guided opportunities through the day (trails, exhibits, galleries)
• (Starting Wed, May 3) *2:00 p.m.* – Weekday Dance or Music Presentation
• 3:00 p.m. – Bison Walk (indoor or outdoor guided tour, depending on weather & guide availability)
• 5:00 p.m. – full site (including playground and trails) CLOSED
Saturday & Sunday (open 9:30-5)
(and Monday May 22 STAT programming – open 10 a.m.)
• 10:00 a.m. – Step Back in Time Walk
• 11:00 a.m. – Bison Walk (Learn more about our growing conservation herd, bison as a keystone species to the grassland ecosystem, and as a cultural keystone to Northern Plains Indigenous peoples)
• *1:00 p.m.* – Weekend Dance or Music Presentation (call ahead to see who will be presenting!)
• 2:00 p.m. – Guide’s Choice (indoor or outdoor guided tour)
• 3:30 p.m. – Bison walk
• 5:00 p.m. – full site (including trails and playground) CLOSED
SPECIALTY PROGRAMMING DAYS ON SITE:
- Garden Volunteer Days!
- Wed, June 21 – National Indigenous Peoples Day Activities