9 Dec - 10 Dec
10:00am - 4:00pm
Site open 9:30 – 5 daily
Market tables open 10 – 4 each day!
*NO ATM on site FYI
Indigenous Artisan Market Weekend
Wanuskewin’s Indigenous Artisan Market showcases Indigenous Artists, Artisans, and Entrepreneurs in and around our community, and Wanuskewin is excited to welcome you and your family out for the weekend. There will be cultural programming throughout the day, and many different shopping opportunities from a variety of vendors.
Admission price includes access to all of our vendors, as well as our trails, exhibits, galleries, and all of the public programming throughout the day!
Guided Programs For Market Days:
Saturday & Sunday – Dec 9 & 10, 2023:
• 10:00 a.m. – Step Back in Time Walk (outdoor)
• 11:00 a.m. – Guide’s Choice (indoor or outdoor guided tour)
• 1:00 p.m. – Hoop Dance presentation and teaching – Lawrence Roy
• 2:15 p.m. – powwow dance feature with students from ᒪᐦᐃᐦᑲᐣ mahihkanak dance troupe – St. Frances Cree Bilingual school
• 3:30 p.m. – Bison theme programming
• 5:00 p.m. – full site (including trails and playground) CLOSED
We hope to see you there!
Note to visitors: There is NO ATM ON SITE and many of our vendors accept cash only, so please plan ahead!