6:00pm - 9:00pm
6:00pm – Arrival
6:15pm – Guided Valley Walk
7:00pm – First Course
7:20pm – Main Course
7:45pm – Dessert
8:15pm – Sunset
8:00pm – Cultural Presentation
8:15pm – Storyteller – Dr. Ernie Walker
8:45pm – Depart
Designed to delight the senses, Han Wi Moon Dinner is a celebration of the Northern Plains—people, landscape, ingredients, and culture.
Bannock on a stick, baked over the fire and served with chokecherry drizzle and birch butter
To Drink: Saskatoon Berry Infused Water
Askiy garden salad of local greens, Lakota squash vinaigrette, charred corn, heirloom beans, juniper vinaigrette, roasted sunflower seeds, puffed wild rice and bison dry meat
To Drink: Amaranth and Rose Petal Lemonade
Bison tenderloin seasoned with yarrow and sage, topped with crispy chanterelles accompanied by nettle and sun choke puree’ and a small dish of stewed berries. Smoked bison broth is added table-side.
Turtle Island Cookie of Mexican Brown Sugar Cone, Cinnamon, Cornmeal, Mexican Coffee, Cocoa and Wild Rice Flour
To Drink: Labrador and Mint Tea
Menu is gluten and dairy free other than the bannock bake. GF Bannock available with request 10 days ahead.
- Guests should arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled start time.
- This event will happen rain or shine!
- Guests should arrive with proper walking/hiking footwear.
- Please pack a jacket or sweater for later in the evening for when the sun sets.
- Refunds will not be issued for cancellations within 7 business days of scheduled event.
- Space is limited
- Adult event (ages 18+)
- *ALL food allergies and aversions need to be in 10 days prior to event*
- Please be aware that because this is a foraged meal, we may not be able to accommodate all allergies.
- Contact email@example.com to advise of any food allergies as soon as possible.