21 Oct - 2 Dec
See all of the Fall workshops we are offering this year
Join local Indigenous artists and facilitators for our workshop series this fall!
Each date will have an updated link as it comes open for registering.
All of these workshops are on site at Wanuskewin, and include admission to the site, free parking, and full workshop packages and instructions.
- Workshop Weekends:
- Sat, Oct 21 – Métis Beaded Flower Pin (SOLD OUT)
- Sat, Oct 28 – Beaded Ghost Earrings (SOLD OUT)
- Sat, Nov 4 – Beaded Poppies (SOLD OUT)
- Sun, Nov 5 – Beaded Poppies – DAY TWO!
- Sat & Sun, Nov 18 & 19 – Red Willow Basket Weaving two days
- Sat, Dec 2 – Mitt Making
- Sat & Sun, Dec 9 & 10 – Stitching and Stories! – Finish your Projects weekend!
Questions, or to put your name on the list to hold a space, let us know by emailing [email protected]
And stay tuned for our series January – April 2024
Miigwech, Maarsii for supporting local artists, and learning more about traditional indigenous art forms and connections!
Thank you for your support of Wanuskewin. Your patronage and partnership helps create pathways towards Reconciliation and supports the critical cultural education work of our Indigenous led non-profit