Our tour programs offer an unbeatable way for you to get to understand the rich history of the park and the Plains Indigenous First Nations people who have lived here for thousands of years.
We offer guided tour programs year round for school groups, non-for-profit organizations, individuals, business groups and various organizations. We recommend booking your guided tour ahead of time to save a tour spot since advance notice is required for a guided tour. On weekends we offer public programming for general admissions visitors. Check out our Event Calendar to see what is happening at Wanuskewin. To book your tour fill out our booking request form, or contact the Event Coordinator by calling 306.931.6767 for more information.
*Tour group rates are based on a minimum of 12 people in a tour group to receive the discounted rate. Groups under 12 people are allowed to book a tour, but the minimum group fee charge for 12 people will apply.
Self-guided in-door tour options
- Introductory DVD
- Various informative video vignettes
- Curated art exhibitions in the Grand Hall and Small Gallery
- People of the Prairies Treaty Board
- Traditional Tipi Display
- Public programming during our weekend operation hours
- Children’s Station
- Free traditional snowshoe for guests to borrow from December to March
- Review what you learned out on the land with Native Plant Society of Saskatchewan’s self-guided activities.
View a detailed description of the tour programs that we offer