Our tour programs offer an unbeatable way for you to get to understand the rich history of the park and the Plains Indigenous First Nations people who have lived here for thousands of years.
We offer guided tour programs year round for school groups, non-for-profit organizations, individuals, business groups and various organizations. We recommend booking your guided tour ahead of time to save a tour spot since advance notice is required for a guided tour. On weekends we offer public programming for general admissions visitors. Check out our Event Calendar to see what is happening at Wanuskewin. To book your tour fill out our booking request form, or contact the Event Coordinator by calling 306-649-1705 for more information.
*Tour group rates are based on a minimum of 12 people in a tour group to receive the discounted rate. Groups under 12 people are allowed to book a tour, but the minimum group fee charge for 12 people will apply.
Self-guided indoor and outdoor tour options
- Introductory DVD
- Video Library: Thundering Ahead short films, and various informative video vignettes
- Curated art exhibitions in the Grand Hall and Small Gallery
- Public programming during our weekend operation hours
- Daily Dance Performance (2 p.m. – May long weekend – September long weekend)
- Traditional Tipi Display (outdoors)
- Self-guided trail walk with interpretive map
- Indoor and Outdoor scavenger hunts available
- Archaeological Dig Site (May-June)
- Interpretive Garden Area (May-September)
View a detailed description of the tour programs that we offer