Wanuskewin conducts tours year round and has some great options for you and your students!
Our programs are designed to meet the renewed Saskatchewan Curriculum in a fun, engaging and interactive environment. Did you know that we also conduct offsite programming in the winter and group tipi sleepover excursions from May until October?
* PLEASE NOTE * : We are FULLY booked for guided tours for May and June 2018 (Mon-Fri), but do have openings for SELF GUIDED, TIPI SLEEPOVERS, and National Indigenous Peoples Day (June 21). Please send us an e-mail with preferred dates to visit self guided and we’ll see when we can fit you in!
A tour includes:
- Introductory DVD Presentation (time permitting)
- 2 – Regular Guided Programs, or 1 – Specialty Guided Program (based on Guide availability)
- Additional Programming or Guides available for $75.00 per program (max 30 ppl)
- Daily dance performance 2 p.m. (May long weekend – Sept long weekend)
To book your tour, fill out our booking request form or call 306-931-6767 ext. 245 for more information or to get in touch with our tour booking coordinator. Our tour bookings fill up quickly for the months of May and June so we recommend making a booking well in advance to avoid disappointment.
We can work with you to create a field trip for your students that will be remembered for years to come!
Check out our Programs to pick the best activities for your class and make planning as easy as possible.