Wanuskewin conducts tours year round and has some great options for you and your students!
COVID safety measures:
We are open for tour bookings with one of our experienced interpreters for our land-based outdoor education opportunities OR online!
FOR IN PERSON TOURS:
To best follow COVID-19 protocols, currently the walking tours and Bison Program are available as long as proper social distancing can be maintained. (MASKS MANDATORY)
Our programs are designed to meet the renewed Saskatchewan Curriculum in a fun, engaging, and interactive environment.
Let us come to you (VIRTUALLY!) – Book a video call with us today!
Programming involves an interpretive guide from Wanuskewin connecting with your class in two ways:
1) If you are a teacher of an ONLINE class, you can come to site and we can deliver programs to your class like a Virtual Field Trip!
2) If you are a teacher with a class in the schools, we can connect with your class on your preferred Video Conferencing platform! (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc)
Virtual Field Trip/Program pricing:
- 1 program – $125.00
- 2 programs – $200.00
- 3 programs – $275.00
- 4 programs – $350.00
- 1 Dancer – $200.00
Check out our Programs page for all the details on programs available and fill out the form below to book your Virtual programs with Wanuskewin Heritage Park!
*please note that each program is designed for one group/class at a time to ensure best interactive experience*
*BOOKING REQUEST FORM*
Please note: Group TOUR size may be limited as long as social distancing can be maintained. Chaperones may be teachers, teaching assistants, or parent volunteers. Wanuskewin asks that your group use the following chaperone-to-child ratio guidelines
- Pre-school to Grade 1: 1 chaperone to 4 children
- Grades 2 to 6: 1 chaperone to 8 children
- Grade 7 and up: teacher and one additional chaperone per group
A Guided Tour Group Admission includes:
- Welcome and Orientation
- Access to the trails and NEW exhibits
- 2 – Regular Guided Programs (based on Guide availability)
- or 1 – Specialty Guided Program (2 hours, based on Guide availability)
- Max number of people updated regularly (COVID) (plus chaperones) per tour
- Additional Programming or Guides available for $75.00 per program
- *Daily dance performance 2 p.m. (depending on season)
To book your tour, fill out our booking request form or call 306-931-6767 ext. 241 for more information or to get in touch with our tour booking coordinator. Our tour bookings fill up quickly for the months of May and June so we recommend making a booking well in advance.
We can work with you to create a field trip for your students that will be remembered for years to come!
Check out our Programs to pick the best activities for your class and make planning as easy as possible.