Senior Administrative Assistant
September 15, 2017
The Senior Admin Assistant provides direct support to the CEO, Director of Finance & Admin and the Senior Management Team.
– Manage executives schedules and appointments.
– Prepare documents and presentations; conduct research and assemble and analyze data for reports and documents where needed.
– Draft sensitive correspondence, take and transcribe minutes and prepare corporate resolutions.
– Take a lead role in the preparation for the board and other management meetings.
– Proactively create and maintain effective communications and workflow which includes handling of a variety of projects and tasks simultaneously including special events as necessary.
– Maintain personnel records for all employees and manage benefits enrollments and updates.
– Collect, review and enter payroll data using appropriate software.
– Ensure shared office area is appropriately supplied and organized.
– Review, action, and distribute all incoming correspondence as well as manage all outgoing correspondence.
– Regularly review and revise policy documents with direction from the senior management team and coordinate and maintain archiving policies and procedures.
– Maintain a high level of accuracy in all administrative tasks.
– Assist other members of the senior management team and perform other duties as required.
A minimum of 5 years experience and post-secondary education in Business or Office Administration is preferred. Experience with Ceridian and Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook and Word is mandatory. A combination of education and experience may also meet the above requirements.
Wanuskewin offers a fair and competitive compensation and benefit package. Transportation is a necessity for employment. People with Aboriginal Ancestry will be given preference (HRC-E-91-09) (HRC-E-91-17). Please note in cover letter.
Please submit your resume and cover letter no later than 4:30pm September 15, 2017 to Jenaya Chutskoff by email: email@example.com by fax: 306-931-4522.