April 6, 2018
Please email your resume and cover letter no later than April 6th, 2018 attention Teena Nelson
The Administrative Assistant is accountable for assisting the Visitor Services department with various support related tasks. This is a full-time temporary position from May through August.
The ideal candidate will have experience with and possess the ability to:
– Ensure a positive, timely and concise manner when addressing questions and concerns with park visitors.
– Support the booking department with accuracy and timeliness of contract development and coordination.
– Assist in the start to finish process of event planning and coordination ensuring the best customer service possible.
– Communicate effectively with departments on park bookings and booking details, including management of the tours and events calendar.
– Support reception as required with administrative duties.
– Work with Visitor Services and Administration departments in development of policies and processes as required.
Required Qualifications and Experience
Experience and post-secondary education in administration is required. Experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook and Word is preferred.
Transportation is a necessity for employment. People with Aboriginal Ancestry will be given preference (HRC-E-91-09) (HRC-E-91-17). Please note in cover letter if this applies to you.